Business Improvement Panel Lunch (VSS Conference)
Over the past year, businesses in our industry refocused their strategies in order to achieve positive results, many of which provide insight to what we expect the future of the veterinarian business to look like.
We've invited a panel of keynote speakers who've experienced these changes first hand to share their strategies and successes, providing inspiration, knowledge and direction that you can apply to your own business.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, limited seating is available for this lunch, so please book immediately below to secure your seat.
This exclusive panel will cover key topics such as:
- Changes industry leaders have seen practices implement throughout the COVID-19 pandemic that they think will persist and why.
- How these changes influence workplaces and the results they've achieved.
- How we're balancing our lives differently now.
- Positive changes ahead for the profession and how they can be achieved.
- Adaptations we'll make to succeed over the next few years.
We're also pleased to welcome the following industry panel:
- Nicolette Newell - Rem Systems
- Justin Ward - Reedy Creek Veterinary Clinic practice owner
- Lisa Singer - VSS Internal Medicine Specialist
- Catherine Fitzgerald - Rochedale Vet, experienced GP
- Kate Bruce (BVSc) - Hospital vet, previous GP/Emergency
- Rebecca Campbell - Redlands Vets GP
There is no extra costs for this event (included in your conference ticket) - but prior reserving of seats is required.
If you are interested in attending, please register now by entering the promotional code IMPROVEMENT first, clicking apply, and then reserving your spot. Reminder: you don't need to purchase another conference ticket.
Lunch will be served during this session so please make your way to Ballroom A Level 5 at 1pm so we can start on time. The session will end at 1:45pm to allow time to chat with exhibitors before the afternoon lectures begin.